Hey guys
I'm testing the default image processing settings for my articles. Below are some options for thumbnail size, and options for image size after click through. Pick which one you like the best for both thumbnail and for linked image. You can choose one option for thumbnail and a different option for the linked image. You can also say “Option __, but a little smaller/bigger.”
Repeating text below to give a feel for each image in the flow of a column.
Option A
I'm testing the default image processing settings for my articles. Below are some options for thumbnail size, and options for image size after click through. Pick which one you like the best for thumbnail and for linked image.
I'm testing the default image processing settings for my articles. Below are some options for thumbnail size, and options for image size after click through. Pick which one you like the best for thumbnail and for linked image.
Option B
I'm testing the default image processing settings for my articles. Below are some options for thumbnail size, and options for image size after click through. Pick which one you like the best for thumbnail and for linked image.
I'm testing the default image processing settings for my articles. Below are some options for thumbnail size, and options for image size after click through. Pick which one you like the best for thumbnail and for linked image.
Option C
I'm testing the default image processing settings for my articles. Below are some options for thumbnail size, and options for image size after click through. Pick which one you like the best for thumbnail and for linked image.
I'm testing the default image processing settings for my articles. Below are some options for thumbnail size, and options for image size after click through. Pick which one you like the best for thumbnail and for linked image.
Option D
I'm testing the default image processing settings for my articles. Below are some options for thumbnail size, and options for image size after click through. Pick which one you like the best for thumbnail and for linked image.
I'm testing the default image processing settings for my articles. Below are some options for thumbnail size, and options for image size after click through. Pick which one you like the best for thumbnail and for linked image.
No comments:
Post a Comment