Pack 1 pick 1:
Pack 1 pick 2:
Pack 1 pick 3:
Pack 1 pick 4:
Pack 1 pick 5:
Pack 1 pick 6:
Pack 1 pick 7:
Pack 1 pick 8:
Pack 1 pick 9:
Pack 1 pick 10:
Pack 1 pick 11:
Pack 1 pick 12:
Pack 1 pick 13:
Pack 1 pick 14:
Pack 1 pick 15:
Pack 2 pick 1:
Pack 2 pick 2:
Pack 2 pick 3:
Pack 2 pick 4:
Pack 2 pick 5:
Pack 2 pick 6:
Pack 2 pick 7:
Pack 2 pick 8:
Pack 2 pick 9:
Pack 2 pick 10:
Pack 2 pick 11:
Pack 2 pick 12:
Pack 2 pick 13:
Pack 2 pick 14:
Pack 2 pick 15:
Pack 3 pick 1:
Pack 3 pick 2:
Pack 3 pick 3:
Pack 3 pick 4:
Pack 3 pick 5:
Pack 3 pick 6:
Pack 3 pick 7:
Pack 3 pick 8:
Pack 3 pick 9:
Pack 3 pick 10:
Pack 3 pick 11:
Pack 3 pick 12:
Pack 3 pick 13:
Pack 3 pick 14:
Pack 3 pick 15:
This draft converter created by Benjamin Peebles-Mundy.
Visit the draft converter today!
1 comment:
P1P1: Ugh, what a decision. I think this is right, but man do I hate passing the Battlemage.
P1P3: Knight's okay, but I think Hell's Thunder is probably comparable. The rareness would tend to tip me that way; also, it's closer to 'core' -- you have two red cards in your pile already, and GRB splash Charm has to be a consideration. Taking a dork, even a growing dork, in an 'edge' color seems sketchy this early.
P1P4: I really really really don't like Infest in this format, don't think it's worth hating and don't think it's a signal. Bone Splinters could easily make it into your pile and both of the giant cyclers are just fine and on-color. Squire's good but that tips your deck further and further Whitewards.
P1P5: I'm not actually enamored of Sigil Blessing; it's a good trick but basically just an expensive-ish Giant Growth. I'd much rather have Resounding Roar most games. I think the pick here is Court Archers given the way your deck is shaping up, and possibly Savage Lands (definitely the Lands if you pick the Bone Splinters last pack).
P1P7: I kind of like Obelisk here, actually, esp. in a Naya deck where your 5 and 6 slots can hold some real beaters and getting there early is a plus.
P1P8: I don't even think it's the best card in your colors in this pack. Cavern Thoctar -- you really want to Go Big Or Go Home.
P2P1: Man. I think Thoctar's just fine, but Bull Cerodon is actually pretty close IMHO. Both keywords are big deals on something that size.
P2P2: I think I agree, but Druid has to be really close and I might even like it better.
P2P3: Probably Hissing Iguanar over this, esp. with a Panorama already in your pile.
P2P5: you're really scattered here. Gift of the Gargantuan maybe?
P2P6: nice gift.
P2P8: probably right, but Rockslide is pretty close.
P2P12: you probably won't play either, but Sangrite Surge will occasionally do silly things.
P2P13: same deal; you won't play either, but Mountaineer has evasion.
P3P1: wait, is that *two* Stoic Angel in the pack? Yee...
P3P2: how close is Qasali Ambusher here?
P3P3: Sigil is one of the biggest bombs in the format.
How did the deck end up performing? For a Naya deck I'm a little worried about your lack of giant guys...
Post a Comment