Saturday, November 1, 2008

AAA#2

My second AAA draft. Same deal, not much commentary right now. I started, but will finish later. I think this draft went a little better than the first...

Pack 1 pick 1:





The Specter is a cool card, and Grixis Charm probably the strongest, but Resounding Thunder is easy to cast and very good.

Pack 1 pick 2:





Hmmm, I don't know about this pick in the rear view. I was in an Exalted mindset and it was a really weak pack, but I like Bone Splinters better from here, as it can be really good in some decks.

Pack 1 pick 3:




I didn't think the rare was good enough for a hard turn into Esper, but this is a tough pick. Fatestitcher is good, but would mean one shard can't cover my first three picks. How good is Gift of the Gargantuan? Seems solid, but I'm OK with my pick here. It would go even better with a pick-two Bone Splinters. Is this too early to take a panorama?

Pack 1 pick 4:





This is basically the best card, and starts me on even more of an Exalted path.

Pack 1 pick 5:






Pack 1 pick 6:




Pack 1 pick 7:




Pack 1 pick 8:




Pack 1 pick 9:




Pack 1 pick 10:




Pack 1 pick 11:




Pack 1 pick 12:




Pack 1 pick 13:




Pack 1 pick 14:




Pack 1 pick 15:




Pack 2 pick 1:




Pack 2 pick 2:




Pack 2 pick 3:




Pack 2 pick 4:




Pack 2 pick 5:




Pack 2 pick 6:




Pack 2 pick 7:




Pack 2 pick 8:




Pack 2 pick 9:




Pack 2 pick 10:




Pack 2 pick 11:




Pack 2 pick 12:




Pack 2 pick 13:




Pack 2 pick 14:




Pack 2 pick 15:




Pack 3 pick 1:




Pack 3 pick 2:




Pack 3 pick 3:




Pack 3 pick 4:




Pack 3 pick 5:




Pack 3 pick 6:




Pack 3 pick 7:




Pack 3 pick 8:




Pack 3 pick 9:




Pack 3 pick 10:




Pack 3 pick 11:




Pack 3 pick 12:




Pack 3 pick 13:




Pack 3 pick 14:




Pack 3 pick 15:




Pack 1 picks:




Pack 2 picks:




Pack 3 picks:




This draft converter created by Benjamin Peebles-Mundy.

Visit the draft converter today!

No comments: